Tired of just sitting around for 90 minutes? Want to maximize your time at the TRAC?
Register for our Adult Small Group Training program that coincides with your young athletes REDL time slot and HAVE FUN training with a fun, energetic, qualified trainer.
A 45 minute training session that will get you moving, burning calories, raising your heart rate, get you feeling good, and help you reach your goals!
Open only to 10 adults each from the Novice, Peewee, and Bantam division, you attend the training session during the skills portion of your young athlete’s on floor time.
You can train while they improve their game, and then still watch the 45 minute game and be the supportive parent you are (with less stress due to your workout!!!)
Each session will include:
- Dynamic Warm Up/Mobility/Flexibility
- Functional Strength Training
You do not have to get in shape to train with us! Due to the small group format we can tailor the workout to each individual. That means you will be pushed appropriately to train to your fitness level within the group.
- Sunday January 19th-March 1st 2020 (7 sessions. Ends the week before Championship Games)
- Only open to maximum 10 Adults in each Division (you attend the session your son/daughter is playing that week during their skills portion on the turf)
- Novice: 10:30-11:15am or 12-12:45pm
- Peewee: 1:30-2:15pm or 3-3:45pm
- Bantam: 4:30-5:15pm or 6-6:45pm
- $140+HST (Credit/Debit/Cheque)
To Register or if you have any questions email email@example.com or call/text 416-894-9805 (cell) or call 905-338-5863 (gym)