The Women’s Lacrosse Training program is conveniently held Sunday evenings prior to the HardCor Advanced Girls Clinic and is only available to girls registered with HardCor.
This training program will work specifically to improve the performance qualities required for the women’s game in a fun, inclusive, positive environment. The group is small so that the workouts can be personalized/modified for each athlete.
Focusing on Speed, Agility, Foot Work, Core Stability, Basic Strength, and many Injury Prevention modalities specific to the Women’s game this program will help the participants increase their level of play exponentially!
The training sessions are designed to work in conjunction with the HardCor skills program, so while the workouts will be tough they will not detract from the Skills portion to follow.
Space is extremely limited as the program will only have 10 athletes maximum.
Start-Sunday January 15th, 2017
End-Sunday March 12th, 2017
To Register or If You Have Any Questions contact Sean Holmes
905-338-5863 (gym) 416-894-9805 (cell)
We are the difference. Work Hard, Get RESULTS, Have Fun!
Features of Training at The Dynamic Athlete:
- Brand New Training Facility with all New Equipment
- Olympic Lifting Stations with Bumper Plates
- The exact turf the Toronto Rock play on at the Air Canada Centre for Speed/Agility Training
- Trap Bars, Olympic Lifting Bars, Regular Bars, and Junior Bars
- Dumbbells up to 100lbs
- TRX’s, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Ab Wheels, Ladders, Hurdles etc.
- Prowler Sled for Resisted Sprinting
- Train With The Pros!
- Full Access to the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre Turf floor whenever it’s free!!!