At The Dynamic Athlete, our number one priority is getting RESULTS!
Our philosophy is to use proven, safe training methods based on the latest scientific research to help each athlete become Bigger, Stronger, and Faster in a fun, friendly environment!
The absolute leader in Lacrosse and Hockey specific training, the program is designed by Sean Holmes, Toronto Rock Strength Coach and Oakville Hornets High Performance Program Strength Coach (and former Oakville Blades Strength Coach from 2013-2019).
Using age and skill level appropriate exercises and drills, the youth training program will focus on developing functional strength that will directly transfer to your sports performance.
The training is all encompassing and will work to improve each athletes Joint Mobility/Stability, Core Strength, Power, Agility, Footspeed, and Conditioning.
After registering, you will be able to sign up online each week to reserve your spot in the session(s) you would like.
- Ages 9-13 years old
- Small Group Training (Maximum 5 athletes per session)
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 5-5:50pm (possibly 5:30-6:20pm)
- $25+HST/Session (minimum purchase of 8 sessions)
- Online Sign Up for each class once registered to reserve your spot
To Register or If You Have Any Questions
or call/text 416-894-9805
We are the difference. Work Hard, Get RESULTS, Have Fun!
Features of Training at The Dynamic Athlete:
- Training Home of the Toronto Rock, you can literally Train WITH The Pros!
- Olympic Lifting Stations with Bumper Plates
- The exact turf the Toronto Rock play on at the Scotiabank Arena for Speed/Agility Training
- Trap Bars, Olympic Lifting Bars, Regular Bars, and Junior Bars
- Dumbbells up to 100lbs
- TRX’s, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Ab Wheels, Ladders, Hurdles etc.
- Prowler Sled for Resisted Sprinting
- Full Access to the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre Turf floor or outdoor Field whenever it’s free!!!