Open ONLY to 20 players enrolled in the Novice Rock Elite league program, these sessions are designed to compliment the on-floor work of the players in a FUN environment.
The focus will be on reducing the athlete’s risk of injury by improving:
- Joint Mobility in the Ankle and Hip
- Joint Stability in the Knee
- Core Strength Specific to Lacrosse
The players will also improve:
- Acceleration Running Technique
- Deceleration and Change of Direction
- Footspeed and Co-ordination
- How to Develop Explosive Power
These sessions WILL NOT detract from the on-floor skills of the Rock Elite league, they are designed specifically knowing that the player is on the floor for 90 minutes as well.
The player will also be educated on Nutrition, Recovery techniques after games/practices, and the biggest performance enhancer of all, SLEEP!
- Sunday January 13th-March 3rd 2019 (8 sessions)
- Only open to maximum 20 Players in the Novice Division
- 12-12:45pm (if playing Rock Elite 1-2:30pm)*
- 1:15-2pm (if playing Rock Elite 11:30am-1pm)*
- $160+HST (Credit/Debit/Cheque)
*You do not have to pick which session to attend. Your on-floor time that week will dictate which training session you attend.
To Register or If You Have Any Questions
or call 905-338-5863